June 6, 2010

Ashlie (Derbidge) Harrison

The past 10 years has been crazy! After graduation I attend Dixie State for 1 semester, just wasnt my "thing". That same year (yes i was pregnant at graduation) in October I had my son Treyson, almost 10. He will be in 4th grade, CRAZY!! Also in the same year...I married my LOVE Joe in November. wow cant believe we have been married almost 10 years as well!!! Joe works in construction...hard working MAN!!! In 2003 I graduated from Medical Assisting school and love what I do! I did my externship at a busy surgeon (5 surgeons) office and was hired on. I worked there for 5 years. In 2005 we welcomed our "sassy, daddy's girl" Skylie. she will have to wait another year to start kindergarten because her birthday is past the deadline. she is not happy with that...but another year of pre-school wont hurt..?? I quit the office in June 2008 to stay home with my kids and kept doing transcription from home. That didnt work out so well, so in Feb 2009 I started working at a Gastroenterology office and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! I work for some GREAT doctors and have some of the best co-workers!!! with being busy with work and kids I still find a little time to do what I LOVE the most, scrapbook and my crafts!!!! No more kids for us, we have one of each and that is fine with us!!! I'll just let my sisters have the babies and ill just hold and love them...then give 'em back!! from reading everyones post, sounds like everyone is doing GREAT and seeing pictures of everyone and their families, I LOVE IT!!! To many more great years.........

No comments:

Post a Comment