June 4, 2010

Britt-Marie (Buschnyj) Buhanan

Of course I've put off sending this until the day before. That much has stayed the same over the last 10 years, I still love to procrastinate.


After high school I went to Provo to attend BYU. Two years later Kurt returned from a mission and we started dating again. Then he went to Provo to attend BYU and I went off to have my own experience abroad in Spain. When I went back to BYU the next semester we picked up where we had left off and the following fall we were married. After that there was more school, graduations, more school for Kurt, a summer spent in Germany, another graduation for Kurt, and, yes, there is still more school. Somewhere in between all the school stuff Eleanor (now 4) was born, then Gregory (almost 2), and we're expecting another girl in July. So for now, while Kurt works on his PhD, we are hanging out in Southern California, enjoying the nice weather and proximity to the beach, because who knows where we'll end up in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment