March 23, 2010

Annaca (Cope) Roberts

I am really excited for our 10 year reunion.  It's been fun getting in touch with so many of our classmates in preparation for this for this awesome event! Since graduating, I attended SUU for a year, graduated with an associate degree from DSC, and obtained my CNA certificate. My plan is to do nursing school in the next few years when my kids are a little older.  I married Travis Roberts in 2002.  He graduated from SUU, and now teaches English and Spanish, and helps coach Cross Country, at Pineview High School.  Currently, Travis is working on his Masters Degree through the University of Wisconsin-Madison.  We love running, cooking, and especially raising our sweet little girls; Sadie, who is 6, and Elizabeth, who is 4.  We are expecting baby girl #3 at the end of June.  Life has been good to us, and for the most part we are livin' the dream! 
-Annaca (Cope) Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment