March 21, 2010

Jesika (Henderson) Harmon



Hello fellow class-mates from SCHS 2000! Can I just say that we totally have the best class? Thinking about our reunion has made me really excited to see so many of you and catch up on what you've been doing. For me the past ten years has been filled with awesome, hard and amazing things :) I went to BYU right after graduation, danced on the Dancers' Company up there, worked for Senator Bennett in DC for a semester, went on a mission to Hungary (oh the best experience, but no Hungarian isn't a very useful language in the states :), then came home and finished my last year at BYU, graduating in English and Dance. But, my last semester before finishing I met the wonderful Robbie Harmon! We were married May 4th, and then moved out to Chapel Hill, North Carolina where he completed a Masters in Healthcare Administration and an MBA. He actually just finished his MBA and accepted a job in Scottsdale, AZ where we are getting ready to relocate. We've been living in Costa Rica for three months (Robbie did his last semester on exchange with a business school here called Incae) and have been loving the sun and have been trying to learn (ok struggling to learn) Spanish. The best part of the past ten years though (besides marrying Robbie) is having Bree and Gabe! Bree is 3 and Gabe is 1...and they are just the best! You wouldn't think they were my children by looking at their blond hair, but they are :) Besides being a full time wife and mother I have loved teaching children's dance and aerobics and serving in my church and the community. Life hasn't been perfect, but it is so great! Hope to see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment