March 24, 2010

Liz (Klein) Gaunt

It is unbelievable that 10 years have flown by! 10! Crazy.

Well, I left St. George for college in Nebraska and, except for our annual trip to my home sweet home, I have been in the Midwest ever since. I met Nathan, my husband, while in school and married him a month after graduating in 2004.  We were in Davenport, IA while he went through grad school to become a chiropractor. We followed family back to Nebraska and live in a city about the size St. George was when we were in kindergarten. In other words, we spend a lot of time at home watching movies and playing in the garden dirt. Not much else to do around here, and sometimes it smells like cows. But we like it anyway. Nathan opened his practice in the spring of 2008 and I do whatever I can to help out there. I also work part time at our Lutheran grade school. Someday I'll finish deciding what to be when I grow up, but for now I raise children and write. We've been blessed with a 3-yr-old boy, Isaiah, and a 1-yr-old girl, Miriam and pray for many more "Gauntlets" to come. 

We're not sure yet about the reunion, so I'm hoping many of you find time to post to this blog - it's fun to hear what y'all have been up to!



Liz (Klein) Gaunt

No comments:

Post a Comment