March 21, 2010

Chris Andrus


We are only 2, Chris and Jessica. Jess is from Bloomington Hills, so a local like myself. We got married in March of 2008. I got my Bachlor's in Computer Information Technology in May 2009. I am starting the Secondary Education program at Dixie State in August, so I am going back to high school to teach Computer Technology. I have spent the last 3 years finishing my first bachelors degree and building a web development company called Innovation Simple Inc. here in St George. My wife works at Snow Canyon Eye Center as a receptionist and is starting up a new Medical Transcription program in April. So we are both doing way too much work and school. I will be doing a Master's of Administration in 2011 or 2012 after I start teaching. We look forward to seeing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment