March 24, 2010

Bria (Southwick) Lefevre

It is so crazy it has been 10 years already!

Right after high school I went to Dixie State taking random classes, not knowing what I wanted to do. I needed a change, so I moved up to Salt Lake to live my dream. I worked at Brighton Ski Resort, and snowboarded everyday! It was so much fun. I started school at Salt Lake Community still not knowing what I wanted to do. After a few years in Salt Lake I moved back to St. George, and started Esthetic school at the Skin Institute. I reconnected with Craig (I kind of knew him before) and we got married in 2006. I worked as a Mater Esthetician at a few different spa's, and also taught Esthetics at Taylor Andrews. I had Krew, my baby boy in 2008. We bought a house, and turned one of the rooms into my own spa room. I now work from home doing esthetics. We love St. George, and will probably be here forever. I'm excited about the reunion! It will be good to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment