March 28, 2010

Marci (Wittwer) Butterfield

Wow... 10 years has really flown by.  It has been fun hearing what a few of you have been up to. Here's a bit about me.
After graduation I attended Dixie College for a year and then transferred to Utah State University....  I graduated from USU with a Degree in Nutrition-Dietetics. I then moved out to Boston for an internship.  I loved Boston so much that I decided to stay there for a couple years and complete a Masters Degree in a Nutrition and Health Promotion. I loved the big city life and especially being able to watch the Red Sox at Fenway :)  After graduation I moved back to St. George and worked at Mesa View Hospital in Mesquite as their Registered Dietitian. It was in St. George that I met my fabulous husband- Adam Butterfield. We married last May.... and a few months after moved out to Iowa City, Iowa (I know you are all jealous... right?) where my husband is attending the University of Iowa to get his MBA. Living in the Midwest has def. been a different experience... We love to hike and be outdoors so living where there is nothing but miles and miles of snow or cornfields has made us realize how fabulous the mountains of Utah are. He'll finish up with school next May, then who knows after that.  I don't think that we are going to make it to the reunion so I hope to hear from many more of you on this blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment