April 22, 2010

Angie (Esplin) Bailey

After high school I attended Dixie College for 2 years and got my Associates Degree.  Right after that I went to Cuenca, Ecuador for 4 months and served in orphanages.  It was a neat and humbling experience.  In 2003 I got my cosmetology license. A year later I attended SUU and worked toward my bachelors degree in Family and Consumer Sciences. In 2005 I married my sweetheart Ben.  We have 2 beautiful children; Addison who is almost 4 and Kaden who is almost 2. They are the joy of our lives. We currently live in Connecticut where my husband is getting his masters degree in nursing in anesthesia.  We love it here.  It's a party everyday.  We are so close to so many fun things.  The kids and I will try to make it to the reunion.  Unfortunately my husband will need to stay here for school.  Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment