April 28, 2010

Aubree (Mitchell) Hunter


My husband Craig and I live in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.  We moved here a year ago for him to complete a residency in Urology.  We hope to move back to Utah when he's done in 4 years.
We have 3 children.  Addy (6) is in Kindergarten.  Hope (2) is our crazy funny child.  Hayden (2 months) was born March 8th of this year.
I work part-time as a nurse doing home visits for kids on growth hormone therapy.  I am still running and have ran the St. George marathon every year since graduating, except the year Addy was born.  I love it!  I hope to run until I'm 90.
Life is good!
I wish I could come to the reunion to see all of you!  As a lot of you know, traveling across the country is pretty tricky and STRESSFUL with 3 kids.  Hope you are all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment