April 19, 2010

Emily (Parry) Liechty

Hello, hello class of 2000!!! 
Life has been GREAT since graduation. I went to SUU for two years before serving an LDS mission to Berlin, Germany and came home and met my amazing husband Christopher at Dixie College. We married in May 2006, moved to Cedar City to continue school at SUU and have been loving life ever since. I am finishing up my degree in Secondary Education with a Social Science Composite and minor in German and History. My husband is currently working on his Masters Degree and has a Bachelors in Sociology and Psychology. I love to cook and do cake decorating on the side and have had some of my recipes published with plans to do a cook book one day. And I blog a bit too . . . http://theopenpantry.blogspot.com. We love to travel and get away every chance we get! We aren't exactly sure where we will settle when we graduate next year (crossing our fingers for somewhere warm . . .) but look forward to new friends and more adventure! We are incredibly blessed with amazing families and friends and we are hoping to make it to the reunion this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment