April 25, 2010

Rachel (Burgers) Ellis

I've had so much fun reading what everyone else has been up to and seeing your beautiful families.  After graduation, I moved to Cedar City to attend SUU.  During Spring Break my first year away I met my amazing husband, Adam, and we were married in October 2001.  I finished taking my SUU courses through DSC, pushing through to graduate with my Bachelors in Elementary Education in May 2003.  A month later we had Isaiah and I became a full time mom.  Adam graduated from DSC with his Bachelors in Computer Information Technology later that year and began working full time as a web developer for Steton Technologies.  Katie was born in 2005, and in 2007 Adam began working full time from home as the developer and president of his business, Instaproofs (although he probably spends more time being Dad than CEO!).  Max was born in 2008, and we moved from Ivins to Santa Clara last year.  We are excited (and surprised) to be welcoming the fourth little Ellis baby in October.  I have been so blessed to live in such a beautiful place, close to family and friends, and I really enjoy parenting full time with my husband.  And I'm excited to have a chance to see so many of you after 10 years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment