April 20, 2010

Logan Blake

After school I served a mission in the Melbourne-West Australia Mission.  When I came home I attended Dixie State College where I earned my Associates in Pre-Engineering .  I then went to SUU where I met my lovely wife of almost 3 years and received my Bachelors in Engineering.  After I completed school, I was able to acquire a position as an Engineer in Training for AGEC, the company with which I’ve been working for the past five years.  My wife will soon finish her Elementary Education degree and we hope that she will be able to find a position in the Washington County School District.  My family was recently introduced to the private white water rafting scene, and we’ve been able to raft most of the rivers in Utah, the Snake River in Idaho, and the Grand Canyon in Arizona.  At work I’ve been involved in Quality Control for the construction of the new St. George Airport and we just completed paving the runway last month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment