April 11, 2010

Travis Rosenberg

Since graduating high school, I served a full-time LDS mission to northeastern Italy.  Upon return, I went to Southern Utah University where I intended to graduate in chemistry and go to medical school.  I worked on-campus while attending classes, met my wife, Harmony, in our pre-med classes (she graduated in nursing) and due to life circumstances, switched my major to Criminal Justice with an emphasis in Forensic Science.  I took a full-time job on campus in January 2006 working in the Controller's Office running payrolls, got married in June 2006, and graduated in May 2007.  I moved jobs on campus in August 2007 to Human Resources where I now work, coordinating benefits, compensation, and various payroll functions for the University.  I'm working on an MBA and will graduate May 2011. My wife now works part-time as a nurse and we have a one-year-old daughter, Alida.  Life is very good and while I never planned on living in Cedar City forever, things couldn't be better.  I'm excited to see everyone at this year's reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment