May 9, 2010

Angie (Hall) Norman

It is crazy to think that it has been 10 years since we graduated! I attended Dixie College after high school and received my Associates of Science in Business in May 2002. That fall I moved to Cedar to attend SUU. In April 2003, I married my husband Brock (who many of you probably know from SCHS class of '99). We continued to live in Cedar where I finished my Bachelors of Accounting in Dec 2003 and my Masters of Accountancy in August of 2004. We made our way back to St. George a few months later so my husband could do his clinical hours for radiology at the hospital here. In 2007, I finally passed the CPA exam and became officially licensed. I currently work part time for a local accounting firm and my husband works at the hospital in X-Ray and Nuclear Medicine. We also have two wonderful kids. Lainee is 5 and Parker will be 2 in a week. I'm hoping our schedules will work out so we can make it to the reunion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment