May 12, 2010

Julie (Graf) Flowers


 Hey Everyone,
It's been so great to read about everyone... WOW! 10 Years really? We aren't that old right?  Well after High School I continued to work at Pasta Factory and I (tried) to go to Dixie College for a second... (literally) but instead of finishing the Semester... I decided to take a job at Dixie Title Company instead of College... So I worked both jobs in St. George for a couple of years and then I re-met my now Husband Bucky Flowers (SCHS 1999) right after he returned home from his mission to Brazil in Jan 2002.  We ran into each other randomly for a few months and started dating in July 2002... Engaged in Jan 2003... Married March 2003.  Bucky is an entrepreneur by heart so we have had many adventures in many businesses throughout our marriage.  From a Live Music Venue(The Electric Theater), Clothing Exchange Store(SWITCH), Web/Design Companies, and a Music "School of Rock" for kids 8-18yrs(The Academy).  During and in between his adventures Bucky also received his Bachelors degree in Psychology at SUU, and he will soon go back to get his PHD.  We have had a Great and Crazy Life so far... and now Bucky works for THE MAN... haha at Overstock.com he is the Creative and Web Design Manager and he loves it.  We moved up to Draper, UT last year (June 2009) and still can't believe why we didn't leave sooner.  Don't get me wrong I like St. George both our families are there... but we LOVE where we are now!  We have 3 amazing kids Gabe (5 1/2), Ethan (3 1/2), & Lauren (1) and I LOVE being a stay at home Mom.  I can't wait to see you ALL at the Reunion... so you better come if it's possible!  Being Too Cool for the 10 year reunion is LAME... (I understand if it's a distance or baby thing though).

No comments:

Post a Comment