May 18, 2010

Emily (Esplin) Chapman

Are we really this old?... When did that happen? It is so fun to see what everyone has been up to. Great job on putting together this blog (whoever is in charge of it). Since high school I moved to Provo, Salt Lake and back home when I finally decided I wanted to go to USU. I moved to Logan and changed my mind AGAIN ha and went to hair school instead. I moved back home after a couple years (too much snow for me) and met my amazing husband at the salon I was working at. We were married in 2006 and have been having so much fun for the last four years. In 2008 our little miracle baby Cru came into our lives much earlier than expected and things have been busy, crazy and fun since. A month ago we had our second cute little man Bo and things have gotten even more busy and even more fun. I am now a stay at home mom and couldn't be happier with how my life is.  I can't wait to see everyone and catch up on everything that is going on!

Ten years... CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment