May 4, 2010

Savanna (Tate) Hansen

Wow these last 10 years have really flown by.  After graduating from High School I finished up Hair School and then moved to Salt Lake City and found a job.  I loved doing hair, but didn't love living right in the middle of Downtown Salt Lake.  After about a year of living in Salt Lake  I ended up moving to Logan with some cousins.  I worked in a salon and just loved Logan.  While living in Logan I met my great husband Dan.  He was going to school at Utah State.  We got married in January 2003 and moved to Brigham City Utah. He graduated from Utah State about 6 months after we were married.  His family owns the GM Dealership in Brigham City.  Dan is the New Car Sales Manager.  We will hopefully be in Brigham City forever.  We really love it here.  I love the mountains!   We have 3 beautiful children.  Kylie (almost 6) is in Kindergarten and my Best helper!  Tyeson (3) has SO much energy.  He keeps us going all the time.  Jordan was born this last January and has been a great addition to our family.  He is such a good baby.   I still can't believe I have 3 kids.  I LOVE being a stay at home Mom.  I also have a hair salon in the basement of my home and I am able to do hair a little too.  It works out great and is a great "out" for me.  I am just loving life and feel so lucky.  I am sad I won't be making it to the reunion.  It would be fun to see all of you.  Thank goodness for blogs and facebook to help keep us all in touch.  I hope to hear from more of you on this blog!  *Go Warriors*  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment