May 8, 2010

Leslie (Carey) Hemming

Really?  10 years?  I can't believe it!  It looks like a lot of people are working really hard to make this a great reunion and I sure hope we can make it!  I remember graduating and thinking that I would have so much time to explore and play before finding my "Mr. Right".  Little did I know, that he was waiting right around the corner for me!  I started college at UVU and my room mate and his room mate were dating.  It was inevitable that we would meet, and from the first time we met I knew he was someone special.  8 months later we were married.  That's right people, it's almost been 9 years of marriage for me...whew!!  Since I was so young, and we had lots of schooling ahead we waited to have kids for 5 years.  I finished school and I worked as a Regional Property Manager for 4 years where I oversaw several large apartment complexes throughout the Wasatch Front.  I loved it but it consumed my life, and I was ready for a change.  My husband Ryan got his masters in Occupational Therapy and started working for Alpine School District right in time for us to start a family.  I am now lucky enough to be a stay at home mom of 2 great kids, that always seem to keep me busy.  Paisley, who is almost 4, and Noah, who is almost 2.  We have settled in Lehi, and hope to stay in this area.  Our lives are busy and crazy, but we love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment