May 11, 2010

Micah Paul Keith & Co.


Unbelievable - 10 years?!  I was so glad to read all about how everyone is doing and so glad things are going well for many of us.  Let's get more people on this blog so we know what is going on!

As for what happened to Micah Paul, I attended SUU, left to Portland to serve a mission, and returned and completed my bachelor's degree.  Following school, I worked for a start-up consulting firm in St. George and married the most amazing woman ever, Sarah Lawson, after she had returned home from Poland.  We were married in July of 2007, and shortly after, I accepted an offer to attend MBA school at Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper School of Business) in Pittsburgh, PA.  Before I left, Jon Walter was one of my bosses for a project I did for NAI - thanks, boss!
So, we moved out to Pittsburgh, and two years later, I'm done with the program, we had two beautiful children while here, Asher (19 months) and Elsa (2 weeks)!  We'll be staying in Pittsburgh for years to come since I've accepted an offer to work for Heinz beginning this summer as an associate brand manager.  (So if you ever come on out to PA, give us  a heads up!)

I am excited to see all of you at the reunion and reconnect - I hope to see more of our classmates put up what they have been up to since high school!  We have a blog and a web album if any are interested - please let me know yours, too.
Here's to the class of 2000!

PS Since we just had Elsa, we don't have any recent family pictures, but here's a snapshot of us after Sarah had a surprise massage for her Mother's Day gift (was not on Mother's Day, but I think she liked it)...

No comments:

Post a Comment