May 31, 2010

David Harris

I too will echo the fact that I can't believe it has been 10 years!!  After reading through people's posts I couldn't help but feel blessed to be a part of the greatest graduating class ever.  You guys rock!  After my mission to Costa Rica I hung around St. George for awhile doing a little bit of this and that, but mostly traveling with 3 on 3 Live running the tournaments.  I finally decided to go back to school in 2004 - 2005 at the University of Utah where I met my amazing wife Shirlene.  She had recently graduated from the "U" with her bachelors in Nursing when I met her and was working at the Huntsman Cancer Research Hospital.  She loves working with Cancer Patients.  After a year of living in Salt Lake we bought a house in Provo where we still reside today.  Jonathan was born October 2006 and fifteen months later Sarah was born in Febuary 2007.  They are best friends, and honestly are by far the cutest kids in the world.  They fill our home with joy everyday.  I was hired in 2007 by Costco to work in the Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Technician.  Recently I was promoted to work as an Outside Marketer for Costco and have enjoyed working for Costco as it is "everyone's favorite store".  I graduated from UVU back in Decemeber 2009 in Secondary History Education and hope to find a High School History Teaching Job soon.  I look forward to reading more about the many exploits of the Class of 2000 as you continue to post updates on the blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment