May 31, 2010

Heather (Heger) Wadsworth


It is so fun to see how you are all doing :)
Well, I went on to Dixie State and received my Associates Degree of Science in 2002.  After graduation I went on a trip with my best friend, Josh, to California where he proposed.  We were married on August 3, 2002.  I was then accepted into Dixie's Dental Hygiene Program and graduated in 2005.  Now that we were both done with school we decided to buy a new home in Washington and start a family.  Addilyn Grace was born on January 27, 2006.  She was the best baby and is a very sweet girl!  She is our little angel.  Addilyn just graduated from her first year of preschool (tear).  Afton D was born on  June 9, 2008.  He is so much fun!  This kid has a ton of personality and a great sense of humor.  We are also expecting our third baby later this year.  Whaaa hooo, why not?  It keeps things interesting.  Josh received a position with Washington County as an appraiser and manages their pictometry projects.  I am now seeing patients only one day a week with Twiss Family Dentistry.  We enjoy spending time as a family, going to our family cabin on Kolob, wake boarding and I always seem to have something crafty up my sleeve.  Here's to 10 more years of BLISS!

1 comment:

  1. Heather! It was so fun to run into you at Disneyland. I hope you had a wonderful trip. You're daughter looks like a little you! Darling.

    ReplyDelete