May 7, 2010

Cara (Sandberg) Moncur


This is so fun to see what everyone has been up to! I can't believe it has been 10 years since I left St. George to move to Logan and attend USU. I'm still here in Logan, and yes, I'm done with school! It was on USU campus that I met the president of the Extreme Tubing Club (an actual school-sponsored club), joined the club, and then married the president about 10 months later. My husband, Mitch, is a CPA working for a firm here in Logan, and I work at the hospital as a Registered Dietitian every other Saturday. Mostly I stay home with my 2 girls, Marin, who is 4, and Kate, who just turned 1. They are the loves of our lives. We love living in Logan, but I'm still not quite used to the freezing weather. Maybe in another 10 years! I am excited to hopefully see you all at our reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment