May 31, 2010

Nycole (Driggs) Rosen

Hello friends! Many of you may not remember me, since I bailed out a little early in senior year. But here's a little update on what's been happening since then. I completed my high school credits through BYU's Independent Study and graduated in January of 2000. I was married in March of the same year to my sweetheart, Aaron Rosen.

We moved up to Salt Lake where he has been in law enforcement and radio and I have worked in the staffing industry. I spent a few years as a corporate trainer teaching employment law and other staffing related workshops. I loved my job, but it required extensive travel and when my son was born in 2005, I decided to make a change. I continued with the same company doing remote training via webinars on conference calls. I am now in my 11th year with the company and have recently moved to the IT department. (Yeah-I'm a computer geek!) I will be graduating in July with my BS in Business Administration.

We live in Saratoga Springs (Utah) where Aaron is a Corporal in the police department. It's a small town, but we are close enough to SLC that we can get out into civilization whenever we want to. We love our little corner of the world and especially enjoy the views of the lake!

Aaron and I have a five year old son, Jordan, who is a delight! He will start kindergarten in the fall--which he is thrilled about. He is also very excited to come play next week at the park. The child lives to play with friends...so look forward to a new buddy for your munchkins! See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment